Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Notorious B.I.G. - Videoclips



TheNotoriousBIG



I can’t hate on the movie too much because it provided an ample opportunity to showcase Ratatat’s remix to “Party and Bullshit.” It’s an interesting twist on an already golden track. With Biggie on my mind I decided to include some throwbacks as well. I can’t believe fifteen years have gone by since some of these first came out…



The Notorious B.I.G. – Party & Bullshit  (Ratatat Remix)

The Notorious B.I.G. – Juicy

The Notorious B.I.G.- Big Poppa

R.I.P. Christopher Wallace

The Notorious B.I.G. - juicy


The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa (1995)


The Notorious B.I.G - Hypnotize


P Diddy, Jay-Z & Notorious BIG - Young G's

The Notorious B.I.G. - Party and Bullshit( Quality)


The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance (Remix)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...